Carolina is associate at Urzúa | Matute. Her practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation,
arbitration, environmental law, projects, engineering and construction.
Previously, she worked in the Litigation and Arbitration Area, as well as the Environmental Dispute Area
of Urzúa Abogados (2017-2018).
- Member of the Chilean Society of Construction Law.
- Law. Universidad de Chile (2008).
- Engineering and construction.
- Public procurement.
- Litigation and arbitration.
- Environmental disputes and their prevention.
- Contracts and torts.