Nicolás is associate at Urzúa | Matute. His practice focuses on civil and administrative litigation, arbitration, environmental law, projects, engineering and construction.
Previously, Mr. Durán was intern at Urzúa Abogados (2018), intern at CMS Carey & Allende (2018-2019), and intern at the Constitutional Tribunal (2017).
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching assistant of Administrative Law at University of Chile Law School.
- Teaching assistant of Economic Law at University of Chile Law School.
- Law. Universidad de Chile (2018).
- Engineering and construction.
- Litigation and arbitration.
- Environmental disputes.
- Contracts and torts.